Thursday, September 17, 2009

To Have or Not To Have

I have been contemplating the whole day whether I will have myself a haircut, though I have told my mom and boyfriend that I will grow my hair this year and wear another wavy style, but then I find my hair so dull and boring. Wearing a simple straight and childish hair makes me look so out-dated (haha!)…

 

So I searched the web and found numerous hairstyles that fascinates me, but I am not confident enough that all these styles would fit me... Overall, it shows that I love bob hairstyles, the question only falls now whether to have or not to have a haircut...



New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment