Tuesday, September 1, 2009

it's too late

we walked into the same building, and who would have thought we'd land the job at the same time? was it destiny that we'd even get to the clinic at the same time of that day... we jive on a lot of things, you made me laugh on the most frustrating events on that damn company...

whenever i feel so down and mad over my manager and/or seniors, you're just one message away... you were my one and only best friend on that damn company... we have decided to leave them, and find a new one, i was lucky to land the job on our dream company, and you got into a different one... despite the distance, communication never failed... i am not sure if i am really insensitive, or it is just the right thing... but i admit, i have turned you down several times...

believing we're just friends, i turned my eyes onto somebody else... and telling you that i've finally found happiness, i thought you'd be happy for me... but you turned cold, and the communication almost faded...

suddenly you'd tell me that line after turning you down for the nth time (i don't really know that group and the place's just so far)... but i was so surprised coz you've never been so frank towards me before about such things until today...

anyway, i promised you to get a date before christmas (excluding myself)... and for all the things you've done for me, i promise you, i will, best buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment