Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...and maybe I love you too...

The detox program that Ody is currently undergoing is so contagious! I guess I am doing really good with my own detoxification, but honestly, it's difficult, it hurts at times, especially when I bravely said to him a few days ago: " forget about me, forget about us, be happy with her, the one you chose over me" (this can be a great line in a song, or a poem, hahaha!).

It hurts like hell, really...

But that was only for a day...


Believe me... The hurt lasted only a day compared to what I had felt before...


Maybe, the thought that somebody else cares about me, somebody else misses me, and he wants to see me as soon as possible (as possible as it can be to see me every morning, just like before, if not only because of the oceans separating us), helped with my own detoxification.



Or maybe it's not just a thought, maybe I have really fallen again this time...



Maybe... maybe not...



Only time can tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment