Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogging Again Before the Start of the Week

Just came from a store visit and I am not satisfied this time. I think I did not felt full this time after dining out... I did not like the food presented and the place was dirty... I hope my report would help them out...

Me and my friends are supposed to be having coffee after my visit, but then, Jay got afraid of the rain and asked it to be postponed... and it happened again! I hope next week it'll push through na... Sobrang tagal ng plan na di matuloy-tuloy eh...

September 7 would be the UAAP CDC! And me and my cousin is planning to go... Siguro dun na lang ako sasama sa pack, tagal na nila ko hinahanap, according sa forum namin, hahaha! Sa CDC, I'll do my best na makapunta, kahit pa puyat ako from Summit ng September 6.

Yes, September 6 may Summit kami sa SMX and it's going to be '80's theme! And I still don't have anything to wear for that day! Sayang ang 15k if di ako mageeffort sa costume noh!

I am gonna miss this site again for a week... Another week without blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment