Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Day I Loved Once Again

GE DIGITAL CAMERA

It was in year 2009 when I decided to take the risk again and begin to love again. It was February in 2009 when my husband and I decided to try it, to know if we are meant for each other. Others did not believe we will make it. Some thinks it was just a fleeting moment, a spark that will die just as fast how it came. But we proved them wrong. We are now on the way to our 6th wedding anniversary, and we are already on our 8 years of relationship. And Darmstadt is sort of our first real date as a couple, but together with some friends. Sharing you some random photos taken in 2009 around Darmstadt.

[gallery ids="180,178,176,175,179,182,201,202,184,183,186,203,204" type="slideshow"]

They say it's no use to look back in the past, but I see it differently. When I look back on these old photos of the past, it makes me realize how beautiful my life is and how blessed I am to have experienced them and meet those people from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment