I don't know if this thing I am doing helps... I was only about to update my iPod, but then, my iTunes is not cooperating... So there, I ended up with old songs, and now, listening to Radio FFN. Even if I don't really understand the ads and the DJ, I decided to stay tuned longer than planned. I suddenly missed Germany, to the extent that I am teary-eyed now. I miss Germany so much that I want to be there right now, as in NOW NA! How I wish Germany is just out there, just a bus away, but it isn't, and the fare is way expensive for me to visit it anytime I want. I had my performance appraisal today as well. My senior engineer seems to be planning a new training for me, to make me more efficient, yes, there's too little work load for me. It is good plan, for it includes of course going back to Germany, but I guess I would have to decline when it comes. I want to be in Germany for good, not just a month or two. There are a lot of places in Germany that I want to see, th...
I was browsing through my friend's new personal blog and we had a small chit chat about some of her articles and it occured to me: I have been blogging all these time (and even added this blog on www.expat-blog.com) about my life here in Germany, but I have not really blogged yet how I became an expat. Honestly, I have always wanted to write something about it, but either I laugh at my own words because they are so cheesy, or just lack the courage to publish it. But here I am for the nth time, trying my best to finish this story and post it successfully (you'll find tons of links here because I wanted you to go back with me, back to the posts I wrote during the course of my journey). Here it goes! First Expat Experience Year 2008 was the first time I set my feet on Germany grounds, that time, I was the kind of expat that most people think (at least that was what I used to think of before) when they hear the word "expat": a foreigner in a certain country for busi...
hooray to my 130th post! which is not the truth, for if someone do remembers, i had said few months ago that i am bidding blogger goodbye, and during that time of depression, i deleted a lot of post, as in a lot... well, one big reason why i thought of deleting this was because of my URL, which is, of course, impossible for me to change now... but now, i've mastered the art of acceptance, and let the URL be just a plain URL, walang arte-arte, wala ng emote... lately, i've noticed that i've frequented more here, than my facebook and twitter... which is, a good news for me! i am able to write longer articles again (i am active at triond again)... but, despite the interest going back into me, i'm still having a hard time completing my novel, my first ever attempt to write a novel, but there, i'm stuck! princess ody . that's the novel i mentioned before when i am having night mares of the past, such a long overdue novel noh?> one friend at my lot had mo...
Comments
Post a Comment