Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

First, my warmest greeting of HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers from the tropical islands of the Philippines!

We are again gifted a new year to live, a new year to be grateful of, a new year for us to continue fulfilling our dreams. This new year, here are a few of the things I would love to accomplish. I don't consider them as new year's resolutions, rather a set goal for me to look forward to everyday, and to motivate me to live each day. As the days go by, I will continue to add things and plans on this list. :)

1. Read at least 6 books this year.
2. Write more.
3. Get a job.
4. Be optimistic even though my life in Germany is not yet that stable.
5. Be more serious on learning the German language.



 photo sig_zps35132240.png

No comments:

Post a Comment