Monday, March 23, 2009

Back-Home...

Unlike other people, I am totally different among others... I-AM-NOT-HAPPY-BEING-HOME...

I hate all the interrogations... I hate all the comments... I hate all: "so tell me how Germany's like...", or "so tell me about your new boyfriend..." blah-blah-blah...

It's not that I am not eager to tell stories, it's just sometimes, some questions were totally off, I mean, things that should be mine only, private stuffs, that people (and sad to say, my family) keeps on asking! And what I hate more is Mom telling me things of what I should do with OUR relationship, as in I wanna tell her: "Mom, I am the GIRLFRIEND, not you!"

About work, well, I was not informed about this change of sched, advancing one hour, which, I was lucky because I did just right, because Sommerzeit has not started yet, but next week... Another thing, first day back here, I received no work yet, which, I understand, because my boss is working on his hundreds of back logs... The only sad part is, I am monitored and scored per day of my job here, and not of quality, but quantity, so today, I am totally inefficient...

But as Brian has said : "always look on the bright side of life..." I look at my idleness a somewhat good sign... Because if emails will not come to me that much, they will see that Hasselroth is doing great without Manila help, then, they will disregard my bond and let me go... In that case, I can fly back HOME to Germany very, very soon... That will totally be the greatest part of my life...

Tell more stories about my flight and immigration stories when I get time again... It's totally creepy and funny at the same time!!!

Sigh! I just miss U sooo much... Didn't hear his voice the whole day, only emails...

No comments:

Post a Comment