Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thanks! I'm Speechless...

This is one of the best days here in Deutschland. I never thought there is one great sight on this part of Frankfurt:
This photo though, was way back in December, today, there's no more gift-wrap, hehehe...

When you go way-way up this building (which he said was worth 10M euro!), you will find these views:
and this:


though, it's kinda dark on this side, but you can actually see the whole Frankfurt way above... The lights are great, and it's really beautiful! But the best part of this date is:

the haxen portion (but I'm not the one who ate this, I just took picture, hehehe)... and the...


yes! ice cream on WINTER! Love it! And he wouldn't believe that in Philippines, we actually dip fried potatoes (well, most of the time, french fries/ pommes) to ice cream.


I wish I can always have this smile all the time:




nein! nicht dass! ich habe nicht essen dass...


aber THIS:


thanks for the day... i sure will never forget this...


No comments:

Post a Comment