Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Lost My First Blog Ever

i was readign through my blogs here, and oh well, I did some stupidity last October, when all characters here were in Japanese still...

I DELETED MY BLOGS that was dated December of 2006 till September of 2007.

so it appears now that i started blogging here only last october, when in fact, i started this a month after i started my gmail account (which i'm not quite sure but i guess that was in November of 2006).

wala na ko proofs ng mga lamentations ko sa previous jobs ko and how i landed on that job, including my most frustrating experience working at salinas for a month, and a very memorable christmas eve of 2006, all those stories were gone, and i could no longer get hold of again... all were lost because of one reason:

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ NIHONGGO CHARACTERS... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment