Sunday, May 4, 2008

Goodbyes Are Not Forever

The past week has been a week of a lot of goodbyes. On the 1st of May, was the burial of Kuya Ed. It was heartwarming indeed to see the number of people who joined and sympathized as his family grieved his leaving. It was so sad, yet we know, he's more than happy now wherever he may be...

The morning of 1st as well, Shana's mom also passed away, but I am not sure what the reason of her death was... I was supposed to go to Bulacan and join her as she grieve, but then, a lot of things need to be done at the office, plus the interment on the 1st, while the kada went to Bulacan on the 1st. I will just offer a prayer for tita...

Day before the 1st, the 30th of April, Sir Dann, already filed his resignation... It's so great to know he's going to leave HICAP soon, meaning, there's more life ahead for us outside of HICAP. It brought back the hope in me, the hope to be able to leave HICAP... But at the same time, it's sad to know he's leaving, for he's the only person I get to be close with in the team, him and Jolly of course, and now that he will be leaving HICAP on the 9th of May, it then marks my being a loner again...

A lot of goodbyes to deal with in a week... A lot of leaving... But I know goodbyes are not forever... Soon we'll all meet again, somewhere, somehow...

I wish it's my time for goodbye this week as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment