Friday, May 9, 2008

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...

i've been like this since yesterday that i even forgot it was my grandfather's 10th death anniversary (sorry, mamay...)



first news that came to me was the reorganization that will take place SOON..and soon means next week...not next year, nor next month, but next week...part of the reorganization is the transfer of chemprep from slg to something independent...and i was offered to be included on that move...



second news, there is an urgent need for a new safety engineer, to replace ma'am auds who will be resigning soon...this position is one of my dream position...to be a safety engineer...



third news, a phone call, from a dream company...i was shortlisted by them and i am endorsed for client interview this thursday (may 15) supposedly, but then it was moved earlier, may 14, this time...

alright, so this blog is a week delayed since i started writing this...

the interview was cancelled again, and that will push through on monday...pray for me...

the transfer was not yet official, since there's no memo yet, however, i am currently reporting to 2 managers...

safety engineer position is no longer for me, my managers didn't agreed to give me to sir ed, that's the sad part of it... so i do hope that i can make it on my interview so that i can already leave this worst nightmare of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment