Saturday, October 13, 2012

BlogIt Ist Einfach Super!

Finally an application for blogging in Android market that answers all my needs. It allows me to post multiple posts (haven't published anything yet because I got no new photos, but tried it using old photos and it allowed it! I have to delete though since those photos are already published waaaayyy before.), allows me to access my multiple blogs and select which site I would like to post a blog. I got access with the comments, hence if anybody among you would write a comment, I can check it real time and would no longer take me months or even years before realizing that somebody left a comment on one of my posts. Kudos to the developer of this cool application. I am totally satisfied and I could not ask for more. :)  photo sig_zps35132240.png

No comments:

Post a Comment