Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Night at My New Dormitory

It is not really a dormitory, but I compare it with my old dorm sa Rosarito St.,totally the same set up. I chose to stay on this kind of place instead of a flat since I won't be staying too long here naman. Anyway, one problem I found here: SUPER HINA NG SIGNAL NG GLOBE TO THE POINT NA SOS CALL NA LANG ANG ALLOWED!

Hence, this made me think of putting an end to my postpaid and get Sun prepaid instead. So far kasi I am okay with my Sun broadband signal, though tinotopak din pag minsan.

Ang aga ko nagising, di pa ko sanay sa supposed to be new body clock ko. I was home as early as 11:15pm kagabi, only 10-minute ride pala ito from the office, then all set to sleep na ko around 12mn, till Uwe called and we talked in Skype till 2am. So the real plan is wake up at 12noon today, but here I am, visiting FaceBook as early as 10am and blogging at 10:45am.

I hope next time hindi na ko mauna gumising sa alarm clock ko. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment