Saturday, June 5, 2010

what happened in a week deserves a place here...

here's a summary of what had transcend the whole week, which i think, each deserve an individual blog, but i feel lazy to write one...


1. my best friend would be coming back home from the Caribbean! Cayman Island to be exact... do i smell lotsa party at Lipa City again?!?!

2. we are still grieving for the lost of a good friend... and i kinda wonder now how life would be for us in the theater...

3. the employees' turn over in our team is alarming! resignation letters come one after the other... latest one: a good friend of mine, a chemist as well.. and she's barely 6 months with us... so sad...

4. it's june, and the rainy season had already begun... goodbye Mr. Sun, hello wonderful rain... though i hate it when it suddenly pours while i'm waiting for my ride to work, i look so "kaawa" even if my day has barely started...

5. kinda wondering as early as now how i am gonna start my life in Germany... time moves fast, it's catching up on me, am afraid i might not yet ready when it hits me... can you please slow down a bit?
6. i saw the price of Hyundai Getz from my uncle... it kinda tempts me, less than half a million in the philippines for a brand new one? and of course, cheaper at Amazon... not bad for a first car, and i so love its colors! but i need to learn how to drive first... ;-)
7. the dream of having an SLR is still alive! i'm really dying to have one... but of course, my uncle adviced me to get the car first before anything else... hmmm, are you willing to buy that for me, uncle? i promise, i'll pay you when i get the money... *wink*wink*
8. told everyone, including my boyfriend, that i'm gonna do some self-learning of the German language (Niveau A2) but up to this time, I have not yet started with my copy of Lagune Kursbuch 2 and Lagune Arbeitsbuch 2... now this makes me feel guilty...
9. and i noticed i am somewhat enjoying this Amazon thingy on my blog! hahaha!
10. and to just complete the number up to 10 (i don't want incomplete numbers!) i wonder why my facebook won't start again on me... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment