Friday, May 28, 2010

xoxo!

while waiting for the caffeine in my system to subside, here are some random thoughts on my mind:

- i've been addicted to the GG book series recently (am i that late bloomer?) though i've seen the series not that much, i guess i need to do a marathon... hmmm, maybe my vacation on september with U would be good time to do the marathon?
- i traveled back to my high school days through my mind and i realized one thing: i am blair, and karen was serena... she's the head turner, laid back person and i am a little serious and MEAN towards her... how many times did we actually fought and i was so sure i can turn my back on her forever, but she never did... and what more? we also had our "nate"... how i miss those days... and funny, i screwed up at "Yale U" as well (not really Yale, it's actually UP,haha!)...
- i'm feeling bored with facebook, and just out of boredom, i reset my password at myspace and friendster (yes, i still have those dormant accounts!) and funny how i'm enjoying myspace all over again... maybe soon this's going to be "Goodbye Facebook" as well?
-checking on my friendster, i confirmed what my cousin told me about a good friend from childhood, and i feel sad for him... how i want to send him a message and show him that he still got friends around to support him as he goes through all these sad events of his marriage life...but i chose not to... he'll buzz me if he needs some advice and help... for now, i'll just watch him from a distance...
-as days go by, i'm getting more and more bored with my job... i mean, c'mon, is there nothing new for me to do? i want some challenging stuffs to do! like say solve complicated problems happening along the process line... oh well, maybe i'm just missing the manufacturing life, no, correction, I TERRIBLY MISS MANUFACTURING LIFE...
- i think caffeine is working out of my system now, my eyes are getting heavy... gotta end this non-sense blog now...

you know you love me...

4 comments:

  1. i'm curious about the novels...apparently the books are more scandalous than the series!

    i love watching the show, i get so engrossed (read: affected) by it: the scandals, the fashion & new york!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! it's way more scandalous... it amazes me that i get to finish one book in a day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still didnt start reading books, but im addicted to tv series...mnaybe i start during the summer, somewhere on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are pros and cons with the book... of course there are more scandals, but still are somewhat written as cliff-hangers making you think and create gossips yourself... plus you won't enjoy their fashion much, unless you're very good with imaginations... but still it's enjoyable, very light and really best for unwinding after a tiring day at work (or school)...

    ReplyDelete