Sunday, April 11, 2010

Why Do Time Runs so Fast???

It's Sunday night once again, tomorrow's start of another work week. I hate it. I want to stay more here at home. I feel much, much better when I am home, and only see the people I so love to see. The office is composed of both interesting and uninteresting people, and the ambiance is becoming boring...

Anyway, A2,1 is dissolved, I think. None of my former classmates are proceeding with the class, so this semester, it is possible that the level is out. I have decided, finally, to take the exam on the 24th of May. It is the best date, for it is holiday in Germany, then I do not need to hurry on my exams. I think God is giving me reasons to take the exams ASAP.

There are a lot of out-of-town plans, on Saturday is for my Uncle's birthday celebration, and on the 29th of May would be with my German class classmates. I am so excited. This is the kind of out of town I so love to join in, activity wherein the people I would go with are people I love to be with, people that I know, I would very much enjoy the company. I wish my days are filled with these people, day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment