Friday, April 23, 2010

when all i can do is dream...

even if i still got 10 months and 29 days to go before my contract ends, i'm already dreaming of that day when i am out of my contract for real, strolling along the streets of Biebergemünd, flying to Köln and Berlin...  go visit princess ody at Wien... so many things in mind, yet, the time is so far away... for before i can do all those stuff, i need to be out of my bond first, and of course, carry a certification that i can actually understand their language, granted they'll speak slow, (and when i say slow that means sssssssssslllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww).

but even if i dream alot for those days in Deutschland, i still get overwhelmed when job starts to pile in front of me. i dunno, i'm not a workaholic type of person, in fact, i'm all set to leave the office right on the dot, and i hate working on weekends. but when they put a lot of work in front of me (but spare me from 20-page or more of German reports PLEASE!), i get excited to work, and i would always want to start on it fast. why did i say this thing here? it's because i just came from a meeting with my fellow QMS, and despite all my rants in the past about being part of this team, i felt excited seeing the time table of what we should accomplish this fiscal year until next year. only when i was back at my station and checked on the details and i remembered it all again. next year, i might be gone... how will all these progress? i feel guilty that i might leave myra alone on this project... and i have thought, i should have not volunteered to be a part of the team that could understand what i really want to do in my life, in my career.

so many things i want to do and places i want to be at... i wish i can get all these things done in time... it feels much much better to see all my dreams become reality...

okay, seems like my blog is going nowhere... i'm losing my thoughts, my writings seems to be not coherent anymore... please bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment