Tuesday, April 13, 2010

searching for the best template

you're not lost, my dear friends. you are exactly at my site. some may have been wondering why i keep on changing the layout of my site. well, this is all for you as well. a good friend of mine (thanks, wheng! hope to read your blog soon as well...)told me that the past layout was painful to the eyes, so as soon as i got home, i searched for the best layout that will not strain your eyes, my dear readers, and at the same time, design that will speak on behalf of me. but my search was in vain. none exists yet that i can say is exactly me (but i think i used to have that layout before, but i seem to have lost it and i can't remember where to find it now. i'm pretty sure it was not from pyzam, i just don't know where to relocate it again.). and yes, my search is not yet over. maybe one of these days, you'll be surprised to see brand new layout again.

oh, how i wish someone great would give me as a gift one best layout that can describe the real me: abstract/ random, hues of blue, pink and white, nature-loving, musical, mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment