Thursday, February 11, 2010

looking back to the past

sometimes, i wonder, if i have not done what i have done in the past, where would i be now? a lot to look back, and a lot to be thankful of... no regrets after all...

1. if i did not agreed on living with my auntie when i was small, would i be so in love with the provinces?
2. if i went to saint bridget's instead of canossa, who would be my group of friends?
3. if i chose not to go back to canossa after withdrawing my tuition in the thought i needed operation, who would be my closest friend now? would it be camille (the girl living by the next block who i usually go with going to UST)
4. if i chose not to follow mama, and took up what really interests me, where would i be now? would i be like kristel working for a newspaper or somewhere else?
5. then, if i did number 4, maybe, i would have not my heart broken like the last time...
6. but if that is so, then i would have not landed on this job of mine...
7. and if all these things happened in the past, i doubt i would ever meet U in my life...

and am so glad, all those things never happened... 'coz i am much more happy on where i am now... despite all the tears i cried, all the pains and all the miseries...

because after all those storms in life, i have found a very beautiful and lasting rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment