Thursday, December 31, 2009

tigress power!

HAPPY 2010 TO ALL!!!

There are a lot of things to be grateful about for the year 2009, however, we always need to say goodbye to the old year. We are now by 2010, 2:20am of January 1, 2010 to be exact. It's exciting, at the same time frightening. But just how Fr. Jerry said over his sermon, "Que Sera Sera, What will be, will be", I am leaving everything to God. I just hope and pray that this year would be as fruitful and happy as the past year.

And as a tradition, me too, have some New Year's resolution, and I hope I can live it up this year:

1. I will not be overly sensitive on things, specially towards Mom.
2. I will  not be overly paranoid, rather, trust my other half whole-heartedly.
3. I will make sure I lose weight and get back to my old waist line (I won't mention it though ;))
4. I will always keep my motivation to work at high level.
5. Have ample time for my family.
6. Minimize sleeping hours from 10 to 8 hours, and do other important stuff instead.
7. I will work harder to provide good life for my mom.
8. I will finish A1 level and be able to take the SD1 exams this year.
9. Give time to my faith, by attending my regular Sunday mass.
10. Forget the painful past and travel light this year.

Tigers are known to be smart and strong. And having 2010 to be year of the tiger, I will do my best to have the same prowess like the tigers and make this new year as fruitful and meaningful as the past 2009.

Thank you, 2009 for all the blessings and happiness that was brought about after meeting U. Welcome 2010! I hope that this year would provide us more blessings and happiness as we start to travel lightly in life.

Thank you God for our life. Thank you for all my friends. Thank you for my family. Thank you for the gift of love.

May everyone be filled with LOVE, HOPE and PEACE this 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment