Sunday, November 29, 2009

when stubborness strikes

i went to see my goddaughter's birthday party... a children's party with adults as guests! so much fun!

after the party, starbucks caught my attention... so instead of heading to the jeepney terminal back to complex, i went inside starbucks and get myself some iced peppermint mocha... and that christmas tumbler i've been eyeing for soooooooooooo long! ^_^ that glossy red design is pretty... ^_^

and i am just your typical stubborn girl, said i will get away from coffee because of this questionable palpitations these past few days, but i still get myself a cup today... and since i got dozens of tumbler, mom said not to waste my money any longer on those tumblers since they are all just the same, only the design varies, but still, i get myself a new one... ANG KULIT KO LANG NOH?

No comments:

Post a Comment