Thursday, February 12, 2009

Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos?

Sometimes, when you have no idea what to write, or when insomnia attacks, those tag posts that are currently a fad in Facebook helps... But I am not tagging anyone here, just answered it for fun...

RULES:
> Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
> For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
> YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
*Sway * (don't I sound drugged when I answer this way?!?)
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
*Butterfly by Queensberry *
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
*Ocean Deep * (wtf?!? my playlist is kinda pervert today)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
*Can Never Be Me *
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
*Kiss Me * (this I think justifies #3)
6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
*Kristo * (now it became religious!hahaha!)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
*Burn * (they burn when they think of me, or they want to burn me for being always absent on events?!?!)
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
*One Last Cry * (huh?!?)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
*Sorry by Queensberry *
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
*Never Forget Me *
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
*Beautiful Thing by Queensberry * (yes, she is... she has been like a sister for me for years...)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
*The Day You Said Good Night *
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
*Dance With My Father *
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
*Tuloy Pa Rin * (yeah, right!)
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
*Buttercup * (wedding dance, take note! hahaha!)
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
*Now That I Have You * (Is that You, God, singing?!?)
17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
*We Belong * (hmmm... made me think, myself)
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
*Could It Be Any Harder * (it's up to you to think what could get harder that I am so afraid of, hahaha!)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
*Photograph * (kinda true, am keeping a photograph in my wallet...which this question reminded me and will throw it out tomorrow, part of detox!)
20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
*Never Been To Me * (connected to #4, huh!?!)
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
*I Tried * (somewhat connected to #7, I tried not to make them burn (or wanting to burn me) when they think of me, hahaha!)
22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
*Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos * (and so the Blog title goes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment