Monday, December 1, 2008

Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I think I can now die, I got to do some things I want to do first. Top of my list is, be able to step the land of Germany, and well, currently, I am stepping on it... I got a good job, not that rewarding monetarily, but still, I know, I belong... I had a boyfriend before, which did not work, but that's fine, at least, I did had a boyfriend even once... I got to see a snow, yeah, too shallow, but that's simply one great way of rewarding myself... I got to witness a sunset even if it snows, and I got to see sunset and sunrise here in Germany...I got the role in Cenakulo, which Alan said would be impossible before...

Basic things that completes my bucket list is almost done, and even if there are things left undone, I don't care, I am ready now... I can now die...

No comments:

Post a Comment