Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Not My Best Day

I hate and like this day... I've been so pissed off since this morning... I have posted much about it in the ust.net.ph forum, I don't want to go into details again... Then, my colleague e-mailed me about my baby kringle, and his code is "Karinyo Brutal." Then, I asked about the wishlist that guy posted on our bulletin board at Manila. Here's what his wish is: 1 year subscription of Funny Komiks!!!

Whoever he is, I'll kill him when I get back to Manila!!! He pissed me off even more!!! I will kill Karinyo Brutal when I get home!!! Grrr...

Birthday pa naman ni Harlene, at ganito ako... Kainis talga...

 

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLENE!!! 

 

Good thing, the WiFi here at the hotel did not added up to the reasons why I am pissed off, last night it was out, good thing it's back today...

No comments:

Post a Comment