Thursday, November 20, 2008

Updating the Outdated

Okay, I’ve been here at Germany for like 11 days now, and not even a blog was made here! Well, it isn’t my fault! The IT issued this notebook a little too late (and take note, not even one tool is up now!!!).
How do I find Germany? Hmmm… Good question! I’ll try to put into list the things that I like and do not find that interesting living here, though I don’t have much experience yet since I’ve never been to other places other than Gelnhausen and Hasselroth where my hotel and company is located respectively.
1. I love the weather, though it’s very cold compared to Philippines, I think I can deal with it, even if at times I do get a nosebleed due to too much low temperature when I go out at night. Currently, it’s raining, and we’re expecting wet snow by tomorrow.
2. I love the language. Well, I did love it ever since, I just got the chance to see a lot of native speakers of Deutsch here (not only Ody this time, hehehe), and they’re so cute.
3. I like the people. Except for that two drunkards that made me ran last Saturday, I like everyone. Everyone greets everyone by the street, the shops, the church and the restaurants. They are all so friendly unlike what most people think Germans are (I even have a crush on one of the engineers, ssshhh!).
4. Most of them are Catholic too, so I love their religion as well.
5. I love the places I so far had been. Well, Gelnhausen in particular is so beautiful, with the old houses, and churches, it made me feel like I’m travelling back to Romanticism era. I’ll try to post some pics here, only after I get the chance to borrow the data cable from my friend, hehehe…
6. I hate the food. There are foods that do get what my tastebuds are craving for, but then, they are in gigantic serving! But most foods already tastes bland for me, and I hate it.
7. I hate the length of flight! It’s sooooo long and tiring!!!
That’s it for now! I’ll try to add up on the list when I get to see other cities, and that is probably when Ody comes around for vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment