Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Rainy Days Again... :(

After few days of a beautiful sunshine, here comes the rain again... How I wish I'm still a student, so I don't have to struggle with flood and heavy rains. All I have to do is tuck myself under my blanket and sleep... But then, I am already part of the real world, and I have nothing else to do with that, unless I go back to school as M.S. student, which I no longer consider...

There's another storm that's within the country, and named after my best friend, Karen. Yep, Karen is the name... And it's really raining cats and dogs since early this morning. I felt lazy to leave the house, especially when I heard that classes are suspended in Metro Manila. But I have to leave because the sad part is, I AM NO LONGER A STUDENT....

I miss high school days... I miss college days... I miss those days that has gone by...

Real world is here, and I have to face it. Tonight, upon going home, wish me safety to reach our house amidst this great storm named Karen...

I suddenly missed Karen...

No comments:

Post a Comment