Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello Stranger...

I wanna see this guy again... wanna hear him play the drums again... he makes the drums go wild the same way he do with my heart...

I caught him looking at me, but it ended up me staring at him... I can't take my eyes off of him even for a second... I like the way he smiles... The way he plays the drums... He's everything I want to know for now... Who are you, stranger? What's behind those eyes that makes me go ga-ga over knowing you?

Will we ever meet again? Will I soon get to know your name?

Who are you? Why do I feel this way for you? I want to know you, stranger... I wanna see you play the drums again and have my heart beat the way it beat last night...

I hope it won't be long to see you again, and finally get to know each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment