Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trying To Blog Something Great

Today, I planned to look at the brighter side of life, despite all the not-so-great things that is happening around me right now. I have decided that from now on, I will be blogging more about great things and minimize (not totally avoiding it) blabbing about failures and frustrating events that happens each day.

Let me start about what went on yesterday...

I was early, yey! After a month, I was able to catch the shuttle service at Lipa City, though we were caught by the traffic and arrived 10 minutes before the time, still, I managed not to take the public transportation on my first working day. Then, my uncle was not admitted in the hospital, thank God, he is suffering from asthma, that's all, but no need for a hospital admission, according to his doctor...

Today, though, I woke up just in time, but I was left by the shuttle service. I already knew ahead that I won't be able to catch the last bus, so I extended my PUB destination another 4 km or more... What's the best thing about this morning? Hmmm... I saw my cousin that I haven't seenfor quite a while, we were on the same PUB, but we were seated distantly, so we chatted through text, so crazy of us, ain't we?

So far, my day has just started, I am not sure what other great things will happen till tonight. Whatever it may be, I am ready, and I am looking forward to all of those things happening to me....

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment