Thursday, May 31, 2007

Miss Universe 2007

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
I was not able to watch it...But, as far as I've heard, I didn't missed a big event (that I expected it to be big!)...I've always admired Tere, but too bad, she was not able to make it...Well, at least, she got the Miss Photogenic award, with prizes similar to a third runner-up winner, not really bad, let's look at the brighter side, she won larger prize ompared to the fourth placer...But I feel bad for she was not able to showcase her wits...Anyway, Miss Universe is not for her, maybe the bar's waiting for her to be the country's number 1 lawyer...And this year's event did not turned out to be big,not because I'm bitter with the results, but simply because the event now is filled with a lot of controversies...I guess, God did allowed Tere not to win to have our country off the issues hovering the said pageant...

With all the sponsors, it is justifiable that Miss Japan wins, even if Miss Korea is far more beautiful than this woman... For me, Miss Korea should have won over Miss Japan...

These are just my opinions...If I offended anybody, my apologies...Anyway, it's a free country, and I'm entitled for my own opinions...

No comments:

Post a Comment