Thursday, May 10, 2007

angel's wings - an open letter

My Angel,

Thanks for the memories shared with me. Thanks for the moments, even if those were just stolen moments and even if that was only for a short while. Thanks for making me feel loved even if I know those are lies. Thanks for the lessons you taught me and for being there at my side when I am at my weakest… Thanks for making me laugh during my most difficult times, and for making me cry reminding me that I could never have everything that I want to have, including you…

Sorry for the times when I became so fickle-minded. Sorry for the times when I caused you so much pain and sufferings. Sorry I came into your life and made you so miserable, I never intended to hurt you this way… Sorry for all of my shortcomings…

I will surely miss the old times, the moments under the rain... the movies…the stories, sad and happy…the arguments…I will surely miss you and everything that we have done together and shared…

I hope you’d be happy now… I hope you’d find your true happiness…not just a temporary one that I have offered…You deserved to be happy for you are such a wonderful person in and out…I wish you all the best this life could bring, a happy life, a contented love life, a successful career…

You will always be remembered…You will always be in my heart and mind…You will always be my angel…

Remember, in times of your adversities and sadness, I will always be your angel… I will be here to help and support you, I am just one phone call away…I will forever be your angel…I will forever love you, my one and only angel…You know that you are the first and last person I’d ever love…I am giving back you your wings for you to find the place where you will be most happy…

Again, you will always be remembered…You will always be in my heart and mind…You will always be my angel…Thanks for everything, for the lessons learned and for the memories shared and experiences gained…Our memories together will forever be cherished, in my heart and in my mind…You are the most wonderful gift God had sent my way…

Take care always…I will always be at the other side of the rainbow…I love you and I forever will…may God be with you always…and may God lead you to where you will be most happy…



"..loving you is all that means to me, then being happy is all i hope you'll be...loving you must mean i really have to SET YOU FREE..."

No comments:

Post a Comment